Wednesday 16 January 2013

Day 20: Water Marbled

I decided to use some pastel colours for today's challenge...


I first applied a single coat of white nail polish (Luron #FT201) then on top of that i applied a single coat of  sheer, almost champagne colour  (Zoe nail polish #101). This is actually what i used as a base for my animal print design.

I started off with my thumb nail (as usual), didn't like the colour combination so i decided to use white and a single pastel colour for the rest of the nails.

So, index (Luron #110), middle (Luron #112), ring finger (Luron #104) and pinky finger (Luron #103). I smudged almost all of them. Next time, i'll really take my time. Surprisingly i didn't have much clean up to do afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe..Do I see a couple of smudges? The middle finger nail turned out nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one mani am not looking forward to doing again (but i know i will). About the smudges...patience is one thing really need to work on lol! Thanks for checking out my blog & commenting.

      Delete