Monday 14 January 2013

Day 17: Glitter

I did this mani yesterday but didn't have time to post it then, so am doing that today. 

For the day 17 challenge, i decided to do a jelly-glitter sandwich



I had initially applied a rosy pink-coral coloured nail polish thinking it would give me the jelly-like finish but it didn't (since its a creme polish) so had to take everything off. I then remembered hearing about jelly nail polishes a few days before and realized i actually own one! I had never used it before because it appears somewhat clear and the consistency is different from any of my other polishes. I thought i had wasted my money on poor quality nail polish but turns out i just didn't know how to use it!

Anyway, i also used chunky glitter nail polish. I am beginning to hate glitter nail polish. I love the results (am actually thinking of buying 2 new bottles) but hate the process of taking it off. I know about using foil and what not but those extra seconds spent taking it off....agggrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment