Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day 14: Flowers

I am so happy with how today's mani turned out. I have done a flower mani before, but that was a disaster. I am sure i made up my mind back then to never do it again but thanks to this challenge,  i get to do it once again.

I started off doing my left thumb and index finger and then i realized how messy and not cute it looked. I wanted to have as many flowers on each nail as i could possibly place, but that just looked like a cluttered mess so after those two fingers, i decided one flower on each nail would suffice...and i was right.



 My right hand looked much better...cute, simple and neat


At first, i didn't know what colours to use for this challenge, but after taking a shower and getting dressed, i noticed how well the colours on my T-shirt came together and used those as my inspiration. What do you think?



 What i used : Luron Nail Polish in Green #86 , a yellow neon colour #111 *the brand name rubbed off* , Charm Max in neon orange , Charm Max colourless nail polish as my base and top coat.

I chose to go with the neon colours because i wanted the flowers to stand out. I applied just one coat of the green as a base because that particular green is too rich/deep.

EDITED TO ADD: My Mum loves this manicure!!! She said that i will be doing her nails. Am quite chuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment