Monday 7 January 2013

Day 13: Animal Print

I woke up pretty early this morning but didn't feel like getting out of bed so i got my nail stuff and did my nails...in bed. Am quite pleased with the results. They are not perfect and i hadn't even cleaned up when i took this pic:


I thought this mani would be difficult so i kept putting off doing it. I also didn't think i had the colours to pull it off but turns out i did! I used a very sheer almost clear color as my base. I have never used it before because it is soooooo sheer. I applied two coats of that. For the spots, i used a nude colour that i also never use because it can't really be seen...nude. I think its safe to say that i love having something noticeable on my nails. I also used black as you can see. I should have added black spots to fill in the gaps and make it stand out more (sigh!)...next time. Next time.

I really love this mani and i can't wait to try it again, but tomorrow, its coming off.

EDITED TO ADD: I kept this mani for one more day during which time i was with my Grandma who had come to visit. When she saw the above mani, she asked if i got it done at the salon! Lets just say that made my day :)

2 comments: