Saturday 16 March 2013

Vintage Floral Nails

Once again i have been MIA. I will not bore you with any lame excuses so lets just get into the mani. 



I used Luron French manicure #FB213 (sheer) pink as my base then used a coral colour (Luron #103) for the roses. I used red polish (Luron #10) to create the petals which gave the flowers some depth. For the leaves, i simply used green (Luron #86). 



The colours in this second mani were inspired by what i wore on that day. I had on a black and green striped top and navy blue skinny jeans. I used a sky blue colour (B.O nail lacquer #04) for the flowers and a navy blue (Charm Max) for the petals. The leaves were the same green colour (B.O nail lacquer #12) as my other finger nails. The black is Dodwell #79. The flowers on my thumb nail got smudged a little. Overall, i loved this mani.

I did these a couple of weeks ago. I did the first one sometime last month and the other on the 1st of this month (got my hair done that day too). These are my first vintage floral manis. They look cute so i'll definitely do them again.

Side note: I have decided to be doing nail art only on my accent nails because i somehow feel overwhelmed when i do it on all my nails...I feel like its over the top. I have a lot of people looking at my nails and i think i should tone it down a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment