Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Tri-polish challenge Day 1

This months' set of colours are GreenPurple and Coral.

The 3 polishes i have chosen to use are: from B.O, Green #12 and Purple #17. From Luron,  Coral #103.




I am also allowed to use Black, White, Silver, Gold and Glitter toppers.








The challenge officially started yesterday but since i only found out about it an hour ago, i will post my first mani today. The second mani will be up tomorrow.

Without further ado lets get into it...


Sugar spun - Textured nails



I took this first pic indoors (poorly lit area). The purple kinda loos blue o_O. Took the next one (outside) after doing some cleaning...see the smudges?

I am in love with this mani! It has a 3D effect since i did not add a top coat and i think it looks yummy! I just wanted to lick it...and i did! Its my first time doing it and even though it takes a little longer to do,  the results are worth it. I keep touching my nails just to feel the texture! It has this fun vibe about it that just puts you in the partying mood lol! 

I can't wait to try it out again with other colour combinations! One thing i will do differently (in terms of application) is stretch the stringy polish further to make thinner lines so that it dries fast and doesn't smudge (hope that makes sense).  

Now i have use for my old (tacky) nail polishes that i had planned to throw away.

By the way textured nails are  trending this season and since i don't own any polish that will give my nails some sort of rough texture (other than my crackle nail polishes), this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment