Tuesday 26 March 2013

Saran wrap nails



I have been itching to do this mani for a while now. I initially wanted to use a darker blue instead of pink with the hopes of achieving an acid washed-denim kind of look but my 'Charm max-blue' wasn't working out too great.  

Anyway, this was pretty easy to do. The blue base (B.O #04) is what i had on yesterday...didn't need to take it off, i just added a pink layer (B.O #09) and used cling film to get the above results. I sealed everything in with a top coat which also smoothed out the nail surface. 


You know how sometimes you want something so bad and once you get it you kind of lose interest in it? Well, thats how i feel about this mani. It looks good but its time for it to come off (lasted me half a day at least). Time to get back to The tri polish challenge.  I will post what i come up with later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment