Friday 29 March 2013

Skittle nails

HAPPY EASTER!!!
I currently don't have a camera in my possession (which is why i didn't post yesterdays' tri polish day 4 mani...but i'll post it some other time). Anyway, here is a pic i found on my desktop from last week i think. I modified it as shown in my next posts.



This is a more summery look. I thought the colours would be a little pale - pastel-like, which would be more in tune with the current season (Spring & Easter) but whatever, i'll try out the pastel mani some other time. 


Then again am in Kenya where we don't experience the four seasons. Right now we are getting into the long rains season. I should probably be rocking darker colours, the kind you would go for in Fall/Autumn.


I used B.O nail polishes purple #17, blue #04, green #12, pink #09 and from Luron yellow #110

No comments:

Post a Comment