Friday 1 February 2013

French Manicure

Hi guys! I am so happy to be done with the 31 day challenge. After spotting colourful nails for so many days, i decided to go for a natural plain look. I say natural because my dear friend Patrick asked me last weekend if my nails were real! 

I wanted to rock bare nails for a while and when i did, i realized how long they had gotten (maybe that's what made them look fake). They didn't look good to me so i clipped & filed them (hadn't done that in about 5 weeks!!!).

Anyway,  I decided to do a french manicure instead and loved the outcome.



I have never rocked a french mani before, i've tried several times but it never looks right so i always end up taking it off immediately am done applying it, but this time round, i had it on all day. 

It may not look like much but for me it was good enough for the day. I love how glossy it looks, like gel nails or something. I simply used clear nail polish and my white stripper nail polish to achieve this.

One other thing i have noticed of late is that my nails are stronger than they were before i started the challenge. They don't break easily and i think this is because of applying nail polish daily...some claim to have nail hardeners, i guess they really do! I always doubted that...thought it was a marketing gimmick!

No comments:

Post a Comment